Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stop All the World Now

I've been so busy recently, I've fallen behind on my correspondence. I'm surprised that nights can go by now where I'm not all over iChat or gChat or AIM. I'll be out and then I'll come home exhausted. I've had less time to return emails and phone calls. It's weird because it's not really me. I'm not flaky and generally very reliable, responsible, and on top of things. But so much has been going on recently, I keep falling behind.

It's hard because my friends are one of the most important things in the world to me. I would not be where I am without them and all the strength and support they've given me. I hope that as I vanish in and out of the world these next few weeks, I won't lose or damage the amazing friendships that I am so grateful to be slowly building.

And maybe eventually, I'll get this balancing act down right and have time for everything and everyone. :) Or so I hope.

No comments: